Christa M. Hill
- Sole Practitioner
Christa M. Hill is the founder of the Law Offices of Christa M. Hill. She is an attorney licensed to practice before all of the Courts of the State of California, the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the (United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District). Ms. Hill is a member of the California State Bar Association and the Orange County Bar Association.
Law Offices of Christa M. Hill practices exclusively in the area of family law. Our areas of practice include divorce, legal separation, paternity, spousal support, child support, custody and visitation, guardianships, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, adoption, domestic violence, and modification of existing orders.
Attorney Christa M. Hill obtained her law degree in 1995 and has been practicing in the area of family law for 19 years. She is deeply invested in each case, working directly with each client throughout the legal process. She addresses questions and concerns promptly, gives honest advice and offers individualized solutions based on the needs of each client.
Our firm is based in Huntington Beach, California, and represents clients throughout Orange County and the surrounding areas. We represent each client's interests as efficiently and effectively as possible, working toward a successful resolution through negotiation, litigation or a combination of both.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- California, 1996
- Supreme Court of California, 1996
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1995
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. - 1992
- Major: History
- Loyola Mediation Seminar, Loyola Law School, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Division, 2002 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Hill and Martinez, Partner, Family Law Litigation, Civil Litigation, 2000 to 2002
- Angelo and Milman, Attorney, Family Law Attorney, Family Law Litigation, Civil Litigation, 1997 to 2000
- Girardi and Keese, Attorney, preceded by position as Law Clerk, 1993 to 1997
Pro Bono Activities
- Loyola Alumni, Volunteer